professional and customer focused service using quality turf for the work required.
Our initial visit is to give a free estimate and advise on the best course of action. Sometimes our lawn maintenance programme will be sufficient to save your existing lawn or it may be the lawn resembles a building site and non-existent, whatever the reason we will clearly explain the proposed course of action taking into account your needs.
The lawn turf service includes:
- Site Clearance - we will clear any existing grass and garden waste from the area to be turfed.
- Soil Preparation - we will rotovate or dig through, loosen and flatten the soil bed for a good 'take'.
- Laying - the turf we use is always of great quality.
- Edging - flower beds can be cut out of the newly turfed area.
- Watering - to help the turf get established.
- Lawn Cutting - after about 4 weeks your new lawn is likely to be ready for its first cut.
- Aftercare - we will advise on how to care for your lawn.